According to Benton, Papaya-S Sun Cream is their sport sunscreen, that is both sweat and water proof. It light weight, moisturising sunscreen with a minimal white cast. It is both a chemical and physical sunscreen, so it will be interesting to see how white the cast is on my skin. The star ingredient is papaya and Benton seems to really love the papaya extracts here, with 4 different types of papaya ingredients. According to Benton, it is good for all skin types. It will address the following needs and concerns
- Sun protection for outdoor activities
- Strong protection against both UVA and UVB
- Natural tone-up
- Light and moist texture
- Skin care and sun protection at the same time
- Minimal white cast
- Use before 30 months from manufactore date (12 months from opening).
- Store the product in cool areas and avoid direct sunlight.
- Apply a suitable amount evenly in your last skin care step.
- Apply evenly to the face and other body parts before sun exposure.
- Reapply as needed when exposed strong sunlight.
Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water(43%), Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Aqua (Water), 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Beeswax, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Propanediol,Hydrogen Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carica Papaya Seed Oil(5000ppm), Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beta-Glucan, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(750ppm), Xanthan Gum, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Adenosine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Bud Extract, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Papain(100ppm), Algin, Glucose, Geranium Maculatum Oil