- Full pore control
- Opens pores
- Removes blackheads
- Removes whiteheads
- Removes dead skin cells
- Tightens pores
- Smooths skin
The first step - it is a patch that helps to break down sebum from the skin, soften the grease tube for further extraction. The structure of the first strip includes egg yolk, which removes impurities from the skin and helps to remove dead skin particles.
The second step - a sunny yellow strip with the main character named Gudetama, has the task to get rid of blackheads and deep clean the pores with egg protein in it. This component is an excellent absorbent and efficiently pull dirt out of the pores.
The third step - a special sticker that not only helps to narrow pores and prevent their rapid contamination, but also helps to normalize the activity of sebaceous glands.
Extracts of lemon, mint, Chinese magnolia and white willow doing excellent job of cleansing pores, pulling out of them the accumulated dirt, disinfecting and moisturizing the skin. Tea tree oil effectively tightens cleared pores and fills the skin with minerals, without drying it.
How to use?
1. After washing, use step 1. Remove it after 10-15 minutes.
2. Remove blackheads and excess sebum from the surface. Moisten the nose well with water.
3. With dry hands, remove the film from the sticker from step 2 and apply to the nose. Firmly press the sticker to the nose.
4. Slowly remove the sticker after 10-15 minutes while its completely dry.
5. Remove any dirt.
6. On the cleansed skin, apply step 3. After 5-10 minutes, remove the mask. Carefully pat the skin for complete absorption.